Call us on:01482 443728
Here at John Hall Engineering Ltd we are continually investing in advanced CNC machinery and Software which enables us to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction.
- The flexibility to produce varied components from one off prototype to batch runs
- Close tolerance precision components
- The capability to respond quickly to the most urgent requirements
- Design using the latest Solidworks Software
- Efficient and reliable delivery of finished components by our own transport or reputable carriers.
- Quality Systems complying with ISO 9001:2015
- CNC turning using single and twin spindle machines with full mill/turn capabilities, coupled with bar feeders to ensure maximum efficiency on one off or batched components
- CNC Milling is carried out using the latest Vertical machining centres utilising 3, 4 and 5 (3+2) Axes for maximum productivity. These machines are controlled by the latest CADCAM software which is utilised by our highly skilled programmers and setters.
- Experience in machining various materials including Stainless Steels, FDA approved Plastics, Cobalt Chromes and Tool and Mould Steels to name a few.